on 23 October 2002
I don't know why it's taken me this long to write a review for this album. The first time I heard this was in one of my friends' rooms, playing quietly in the background. I asked if I could borrow it, and played it with all it's pride and glory, on full volume in my room. Just turn up the bass, and let the music carry you to another world. I found myself listening to the album non-stop for about an hour, without realising how long I'd been there. My favourite track is the second (Sour times). I don't know how they synthesise their music to get the sounds they get, not that I'm complaining... it works.
Truly inspirational.
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.

Product Details