on 18 January 2012
I was recommended to try this comedy series by a friend as we share a slightly dark sense of humour, and ordered both the first and second series. As I watched them both in fairly quick succession I am not going to differentiate - they were both quite funny and very original, with appropriate twists to keep the plot interesting. The characters are particularly strong, with a good cast and good building of the main characters as the series continues.

The subject matter is challenging in places and clearly not for the faint-hearted, but this is the basis of the jokes, so if you enjoy dark comedy then this will appeal to you. I think the highest commendation I can give is that once I started watching it I ended up watching the entire two series in one weekend.
What's this?