on 12 August 2014
This is my second Canon printer. The first one was am MP560. I was happy with it's performance. although I had to replace it after about two years as the LCD screen failed. which was a little bit disappointing as I think it should have last a little longer .
As I was happy with the performance of the MP560 so I wasn't going to let this little issue of quality / reliability put me off so I bought a MG7150. As per expectations, when I received it and set it up I was happy with it's performance. That was five months ago. Now I am a little saddened I think Canon has fallen off their perch. After five months the ink delivery has failed and needs a repair under the warranty. This is where Canon has fallen off the perch. After getting in touch with the supplier 'Inkubus Bargains' ( who should be responsible To the customer) I was instruct to get in touch with Canon for a reference number. Canon customer services couldn't understand what reference number 'Inkubus Bargains' wanted and the only one that would be available would be the email reference number. and to contact 'Inkubus Bargains' again. Which I did and they said that was the number the wanted Trade offand for me to contact Canon through their website and follow the instructions for warranty repairs. which doesn't cover the cost for returning the item. ( Epson and other makes do cover the cost for returns under warranty) I think Canon is cheap skating and 'Inkubus Bargains' shirking there responsibilities. If I lived local to 'Inkubus bargains' and brought the machine back they would have to accept it.
All in All, I think it's a trade off. A good operational/looking machine against a low reliability/quality warranty.
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.