on 12 February 2014
I prefer not to review products I don't own - so please forgive me.

However, I am doing so here so that other buyers can be aware of something. I pre-ordered this title as soon as it became available on blu-ray; but I cancelled it yesterday.

The reason is that it's only the Theatrical Version that is on blu-ray here. The far superior Director's Cut is only on DVD.

This may appeal to some purists; but this is one occasion where the Director's Cut really DID improve the film and the Theatrical cut pales in comparison.

I'm not saying people shouldn't buy it - I just want people to be fully informed. I received an email from 101 Films who confirmed that they were unable to obtain an HD copy of the Director's Cut.
88 Comments| 23 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.