on 12 March 2014
I really enjoyed this book. From the outset it shone as a truly honest and warm hearted book. The writing was lucid but avoided unneeded flowery language and this helped to enhance the genuine emotion in the story.

Alone it makes a wonderful read - I've had small experiences with autistic children and I love cats (whilst neither of these are prerequisites for reading) but I hadn't thought about the complimentary nature of these two beings can tell us a great deal about ourselves and how we conduct our own lives.

For the mother in this book her observations tell a tale that explains the real meaning of unconditional love.
|0Comment|Report abuse| Permalink