on 11 February 2010
This is a fantastic album and DVD. So uplifting and joyful, I love it. I have back problems so I can't dance anymore but I tell you this music is SO infectious it got right down deep into my soul and made me want to atttempt to dance again, it is so beautiful it really lit up every every fibre of my being and that is an incredible feeling. I can imagine this being the perfect antidote to a grey day, not that I'd ever need an excuse like that to play this CD and watch the DVD, it is just a sheer pleasure to press play on the remote and know that this joyous music will soon be filling the house.

I love the inclusion also of Andre and the Orchestra playing Ravel's Bolero - the full version; incredible but, who amongst us can ever listen to that evocative piece of music without seeing, in their minds eye, the wonderful Jayne Torvill and Christopher Dean in those magical purple costumes skating their way to gold in the 1984 Sarajevo Winter Olympics? Perfection personified, in this interpretation of the music and those wonderful memories it invoked.

Thank you Andre and your wonderful orchestra for such joyous, incredibly uplifting music. Long may you all continue to do what you do so well.

Forever Vienna? more like Forever Andre - Bravo!
33 Comments| 7 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?