1 of 1 people found the following review helpful
Designed for DJ equipment and mixing desks?,
This review is from: Z Frame Keyboard Stand (Personal Computers)
I use this stand with a 61-key MIDI controller keyboard.
- sturdy metal construction.
- adjustable height and width.
- stable frame.
- unstable support. foam pads do not grip keyboard. not rubberised.
- frame depth. twice the depth of keyboard. frame sticks out.
- height adjusters stiff. awkward to operate.
- black paint scratches easily.
I don't recommend using this for gigging as the keyboard is likely to slip off the stand.
It might be suitable for DJ equipment and mixing desks.