on 1 October 2010
I thought I would give the NYT a try to see what reading a newspaper on the Kindle was like. Overall I am rather impressed. It is very easy to navigate through the paper, either by jumping from one article to the next or by heading straight to the section you want to read. Most articles carry only a single image, but that hasn't caused me any problems so far, as it the text that I am interested in. The ability to "clip" articles for later reference/research is also a great feature.

The standard of writing is, in my opinon, better than most UK newspapers and it also offers a different window on the world. I always enjoy reading the coverage of UK events written from an "outsiders" point of view. So far, my copy has been ready and waiting for me each morning without any problems. I do tend to skip a couple of sections as I don't follow US sports, but I still feel it is giving me good value for money.

So, whether you are from the USA and want to keep up with events back home or, like me, a Brit that wants another view of the news, the New York Times delivers some great content.
0Comment| 7 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?