TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 26 September 2008
I bought a set of these for our 6 year old for his seventh birthday, and you know the story, the more expensive presents hardly got played with, but these cards I am not surprised that they are not dog eared (pardon the pun).

The cards are quite well made, not flimsy cheap card the printing and pictures excellent. Plus they are quite educational, which also helps, as afterall if the child is having fun playing, they sometimes don't realise just how much knowledge they have gained, but ask a simple question about one of the Dogs a few days later and you will be amazed at just what they have picked up.

They have been played with non-stop, I didn't play these with our daughter the first time they came out, and I have now seen what I have missed out on. Even I have tried to play the game, you should try them!

All we heard in the car on a very long journey were questions about the dogs, these were being asked backwards and forwards, I think I know more about the weights and different breeds of dogs than ever. At least it stops the question of 'are we there yet?' I would glady buy another set of these cards (have noticed that there are different categories) as they really do stop the boredom from setting in, plus you don't need a table or surface, (could cut that time of boredom at the airport departure lounge, or anywhere else there is likely to be a delay).

Great cheap stocking fillers and something that all ages can play, can get the more girlie type categories for girls, or the boyish ones, so basically something for everyone including adults. Useful to have in over the Christmas/summer holidays when people get together maybe of different ages, as age six to teenagers can play happily whilst the adults can talk or whatever.

Also make a great pocket money treat gift, as small children could soon save the amount of the cost of these cards, and get a worthwhile treat that will last for a long time, and for under £4.00 that is not bad.

The first card is the best in my opinion as it is of a Beagle, of which we have one called Scooby and yes Beagles really do have big slobbery tongues.
0Comment| 13 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.

Product Details