on April 5, 2013
I was really surprised to see that only a few Bluetooth mousse are available so I decided to play it safe and order a Microsoft one.

It connected immediately and I didn't face any disconnections at all. It is light enough considering that it takes two AAA batteries and quality wise it is OK for 20 euros but compared to my other Microsoft 4000 mouse it feels a little bit cheaper. Also the wheel when you rotate it makes clicking sounds which I find rather annoying. I wish they could offer the 4000 in a Bluetooth option.

Another thing that was unexpected was that it arrived in an Amazon frustration free type of package instead of the traditional retail one. That was strange. Also as usual it was delayed. Amazon you should really improve your shipping process!

Except for that it does the job and it is a great convenience for my Acer W700 tablet that has only one usb port which now is free.

Would I recommend it? Yes for the price.

PS. I believe that the white one is better looking but the black one is more professional.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink