Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - U2 Learn more Shop Women's Shop Men's

TOP 1000 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 24 October 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
This is not a technical review as I am not qualified. I have Bitdefender on my own PC and have been really pleased with the way it interacts with me - basically causes me no bother and occasionally flashes me a little message asking me to check something. I feel protected but not hassled. Wonderful. So when my Dad needed to update his security on his PC I got him this - and it has worked a treat. The real advantage with Bitdefender products for me is that they are so user friendly - super easy to load onto the PC and they have a lovely UX. My 70 odd year old Dad is not technical but has had no problem putting this on his PC and he is happy with the interface.

Sorry not to be able to comment on the technical side - basically this seems to me to cover the needs of the average home PC user - but there are some really good technical reviews on here so I won't embarrass myself by trying to compete!

I think this is good value for a reasonable price.
What's this?