on 9 June 2011
Thanks to Mark Boyle for sharing his experience through his book - The Money-less Man- I suggest that his 'journey' is more than a 'survival manual' or a busy 'eco-talk'.

This book is a gem to me. Showing genuine care and deep insights accomplished by a good sense of humour, shared as they appealed naturally to Mark.
I'm inspired and motivated. I feel wholeheartedly happy that another man walking this Earth has changed this world by 'being the change' himself.
He cooperates with people and the environment. The whole theory is brought here in considerate action.

(in my opinion it is also about working the best with whatever we have and created..incl. money, system...and balance it back. Publicity here is necessary to get results for sustainability... the NOW)

Even though English isn't my first language 'The Money-less Man' is easy to read, empowering and educating.
Just by reading it I am invited to participate in environmental care and friendly community, without hearing what is right or wrong and without clichéd judgements of one's action.
Any questions I may have after reading it would be answered by a community of infinite Love.

Mark's book has had no end for me, it left me with an open door for me to continue my own spiritual journey which Mark has helped me to realise......
0Comment| 18 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?