on 5 January 2012
Bought this for my 42VL863B as I couldn't run a network cable in my house. Other reviewers have complained about difficulty in setup and signal problems, which made me nervous, however in my case the tv is quite close to the router (2m max) so no problems with signal.

The instructions in the package aren't worth the bother, just look up your tv model on the Toshiba website [...] get the full manual and find the relevant section. Then follow the instructions from there. You will need to know the full details of your particular network before you start, but from there I didn't have any problems.

Overall had it set-up in under 10 mins and iplayer up 2 minutes later. However get your TV manual before you start!

--Edit--

As you can see on the comments on this review you must check with Toshiba (via their website and if required via direct contact with them) which adapter to use with your relevant TV. My TV manual does not clearly state which one to buy, and I had to do digging to find out that this was the correct one for my model. This is definitely something Tosh. should have sorted before shipping manuals which are vague!
44 Comments| 15 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?