Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New album - Matt Terry Learn more Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 15 July 2011
A friend suggested that I try this cream after I developed topical eczema on my face. It soothes the skin instantly, diminishing any redness and rough patches; my eczema disappeared after two days.

This cream doesn't irritate or sting, is unperfumed, and is absorbed easily. I use this as a night cream and carry a jar with me in my bag so that I can use it throughout the day. I'm very happy with my purchase, and would recommend this cream without hesitation.
0Comment| 8 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?