Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now

on 23 September 2012
These bags are perfect for me; I bake my cupcakes in large batches and these larger-than-average bags manage to hold all the buttercream. Cutting down the top to fit the nozzle is easy. I can be quite heavy-handed but these are sturdy, non-slip and don't split.

They were delivered well within the specified dates and arrived well packaged in excellent condition. I think the price represents very good value and I'm really pleased.

Update 19.10.14. Still using them. These are the only bags I now use as nylon bags seem to be too small for me and the polythene bags split easily. I've found these especially useful when using two-tone buttercream.
What's this?