on 17 May 2008
I must thank the other reviewers because they inspired me to get this album. I have all Motorhead albums up to Perfect Day, which I like even with Brian RObertson's input. But I kind of dropped out after that, I thought the new band would lose the spirit. This album, Orgasmatron, is absolutely flabbergasting however, and I can't believe I missed out on this all these years. I still listen to Ace of Spades and the others, but this one knocked me out on the first listen. "Aint my crime" is an instant hit, sheer violence but with style.
Well, I cannot add much to the dissection the other guys provided. My raw advice to other old Motorhead fans who might not know this album: GET IT NOW.
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.

Product Details