on 14 April 2012
I bought this set for my dad's birthday as we have enjoyed all the wheel of time books including the two newest ones done with Brandon Sanderson, so I thought these would be good books to get. I picked out this particular item as it was labelled BOX SET and wanted a nice box, the one shown in the picture of the item, to come with it.

I picked the ones sold by sun-shine, which were delivered by bangzo, and I picked expedited delivery which cost me an extra £9 postage but i wanted it fast as my dad's birthday is in a few days and I didn't want it late, got here in 2 days so I'm dead pleased with that. However when I received them they were just 3 separate books, no box. Though I know the box part of it may not mean much to most people and I normally wouldn't care myself, if I was buying for myself, but as it is a gift I wanted a nice box to come with it. The title states "MISTBORN TRILOGY SET By Sanderson, Brandon (Author) Boxed Set on 03-Nov-2009 [Paperback]"

I'm not returning them just for a lack of a box, even if it would be nice, and anyway there's not enough time too.

However with the exception of the box, the books are excellent quality and I bought new so I expected that. Lovely covers on them and no damage or anything, fast delivery, so im quite pleased and give 4 stars as I think 3 is just too low and i refuse to give five for the wrong advertising.
22 Comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink