on 27 December 2012
My Bt Inspire 1500 trio phones arrived today and they are better than expected. I've spent just a little time to set them up with individual settings and I'm amazed on how much they can do.
Anyone wishing to purchase this phone won't be disappointed and my advise is to go straight online to ....BT Inspire 1500 User Guide - BT Shop....This is a comprehensive guide showing you the phones full potential..One useful function is you can transmit all your contacts to ALL the phones instead of repeat input for individual phone, which in this case is great as I bought the trio.
I have now had my phone for around a week and can't stop myself talking, (boring) to friends and family about what a bargain they are,I have also read the bad comments on Amazon about these phones and can only conclude either, people don't know how to set them up, or simply they are faulty.. As for some complaints about range, well I live in a three story house and the signal quality is superb ANYWHERE in the house.
What's this?