on 15 February 2013
Interior styling books to me are surely all about finding your individual style...
To be inspired !
Personally the most useful styling books do not distract me with grand scale rooms, rare architectural features and all that.
What I want from an Interior styling book is achievable illustrations of rather normal rooms brought to life with a unique style that can be made to suit my everyday life.

'Homespun Style' to me seems personal.
I have LOTS of Interior books and I really get a buzz from looking at them but Homespun Style is my taste in one. It is a collection of colours, patterns and styling that suits me down to the ground.

I feel cross that people want to write about the Author and feel the need to slate her and her books. It's not helpful.
If Miss Lake and her books are not to your individual taste, that's OK. But please go to a book shop, find the Interiors section and look for an author and their books that you do like and buy them.
This is not a 'How to make' book or I believe Miss Lake or Ryland, Peter & small would have seen fit to add to the title.

I wish to thank Miss Lake for putting this book together. I love looking at it and it's been a wonderful source of inspiration for me, my business and my family home. You can't please everyone but i'm one happy bunny x
11 Comment| 11 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.

Product Details