on 23 July 2011
Read the first book of the series (Wake) whilst on holiday and was so bowled over I ordered the other 2 books in the trilogy whilst away. When I got home, they were waiting at the PO for me. Excellent work Amazon.

However, a word of warning folks; although "Watch" was the same size/paperback format at the "Wake" I had, "Wonder is a large format paperback, which if you're like me is mighty annoying if you want to stick them on the bookshelf for rereading at some point in the future.

It's all me own fault of course - the size is clearly described in the description, but in my eagerness... I wouldn't be so aggrieved if this was the first time I'd missed this particular annoyance of the publishing world. So be warned by my mistake.

I am however looking forward to reading the book and will write a review when I have done so.
One person found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse| Permalink