on 22 July 2013
I read this book because it was given to me by someone I respect. It isn't an area I thought I needed input on, as very few leads are generated for my business through on-line material. However, I was amazed at the common sense of the core messages about communication. Whilst clearly targeted to online media, the simplicity of the message applies in almost any situation. A lot of the ideas are at face value, just common sense, the problem is that common sense isn't all that common!

I can certainly see the relevance for the on-line aspects, and it has changed significantly my view of the importance of this form of communication, regardless of whether i expect to win business through it. In fact it has convinced me to recruit someone into my business with the specific objective of improving our communication in all the areas covered by the book, and specifically our social media output.

It was an easy read, and well worth a read by anyone in business that values the way it communicates with customers, targets and even its own employees. The world changes at tremendous pace and this book will help you keep up.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink