on 27 January 2005
I bought this book using money I had recieved on my 21st birthday, I did not buy it because I needed it for a course of anything like that, I bought it just out of interest. I must say I do not regret buying this book one bit, as it is just so interesting.
The names of Saints are something which I frequently encounter in day to day live and until I purchased that book is something I did not give much thought to. The book opened my eyes to how interesting the topic of Saints is and a greater insight into their significance in the modern world. Overall this is an excellent book to own and I would recommend it to anybody who is interested in religion, history, or to anybody who is simply curious about the signifiance of saints.
22 Comments| 60 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?