on 27 October 2012
My daughter had asked a few times for this, and I gave in when she had some money to choose something with. I was expecting it to disappoint and leak, or something like that.

Anyway, we opened the box to find the tiniest number of tiny little beads and I really thought I was going to be proved right, but over the next few hours the few of them really did swell, and it looks really sweet now they're all fully sized. The current inside is a sweet touch and the effect on the ceiling is also quite cute. My four year old really likes it, and had a lot of involvement in putting it all together so she's very pleased with it.
0Comment| 14 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?