on 13 June 2013
Before I start, I should say that I regularly use vacuum seal products for out-of-season clothes, and know how to operate them.

This arrived:
- without a brand name
- with inadequate instructions ('close the seal' - it should confirm how)
- with an inadequate seal clip (the small clip that is drawn through the bag opening to close it). Eventually I had to use the seal clip from another, better product from a different seller.

Upon trying it several times with a few dresses (so not too many items) it became clear that the valve simply didn't work, and the bag leaked immediately.

Upon contacting the sellers, they could only send me a returns label and did not contact me to confirm that I'd be guaranteed the product price and the postage price. I contacted them again but haven't heard anything from them.

In summary: awful customer service, awful product. Waste of time and money. If I could give it 0 stars, I would.
0Comment| 22 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.