Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now flip flip flip Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more

on 28 January 2011
I discovered Royksopp after watching the film Cashback and being eager to know what that incredible tune was - "What Else Is There?" from the album Understanding in case you are interested.

Since then I have bought most of their earlier stuff and found bits of it to be extremely good. However there are some tracks on every album so far which haven't appealed to me. That was until we get to Junior, here they have got it right across the board, and there is nothing I don't like. My favourites at the moment are: "Vision One" and "You Don't Have a Clue". The brand of electropop on Junior is spot on and quite simply I love it!
One person found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse| Permalink