on 1 January 2014
Feb 2014: Used this very gently and only about once a day: sadly it stopped whisking, so it was returned (not bought via Amazon). So disappointed, as I loved it. What a shame. Oh dear, what to do now?

Bought Dec 2013 on sale, but not from Amazon, but I always gratefully look to Amazon reviewers, so thought I would post here. I'm delighted with this little, but solid-feeling, jug (measures 19cms high). Makes 320ml of heated milk; or 200ml of frothed milk; 200ml cold froth. The temperature is perfect and it sets off my AEG Lavazza coffee machine very well. The quantity is perfect for two people (we put just over the minimum level of semi-skimmed milk for a lovely creamy froth for two in 250ml cups. Very fast, just put in the milk, switch on, watch it swish, then turn itself off. Wish I hadn't bought the previous nuisance barista-style machine with it's own steamer, which never properly worked, or the little aerofrother thing I had which was useless. This is efficient, easy to clean, and I look forward to some milkshakes in summer. Looked at all types of milk frother before buying and decided to go for the automatic over all other types. Using it daily.

Update: my review of this product was 1 or 2 stars. I want to update as the replacement product has now lasted up to the current time (so from 2014 to mid-2016, and I'm quite happy with it.
What's this?