on 28 January 2008
It does exactly what you want it to - hang a large TV on the wall with minimum effort and super safely.

I went with this mount and found it to be perfect for the job required. It's slimline, which means I cannot access my inputs on the TV(I just plugged the cables in before hanging it) but this trade-off means it sits very close to the wall - it depends what you consider most important, you can't have both. There aren't any sharp edges anywhere so you won't scratch your lovely new TV.

All the bolts I needed were in there(and lots left over that I presume were for varying TV's) and I just needed a drill, 1/2 inch drill bit, spirit level, tape measure, pencil and a socket set.

A quick word about the bolts I used in brick, which came with the mount: They were large enough, and solid enough, to hang five elephants from! They are huge! In order for my TV to end up on the floor would require the wall to fall down, I'm not kidding. They were overkill really, but it gives me a nice secure, worry-free feeling. There is also a place to put a small discrete padlock so the TV can't be taken off the wall - you wouldn't see the padlock, it would be hidden.

This model doesn't tilt - there is another mount by the same people who do a tilting one but it stands a bit prouder off the wall so I went for this one. The price is right for an item like this - I wouldn't dream of spending £80 - £150 like I have seen in other places because it won't do what these sub-£25 quid ones do any better - they can't.

To summarise...in my experience there was not one bad thing about this mount, which is a rare thing indeed.
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.