on 18 January 2014
I watched Jackass when it was shown on TV. Then I forgot the whole series for years. Recently I found them on the internet and got hooked again. I bought all the movies and the complete TV- series box ( I was lucky to get the last new item!) from Amazon. And most recently this one. And what a Jackass would have I been if I haven't bought all these!! The TV- series has some great stunts that I have been missing so much. But the team is like a good wine: getting better and better over the years. The stunts in the movies 2 - 3,5 are SO GOOD! Have been laughing so much.
Where do they get all the ideas?! If you are a Jackass fan, don't miss these!!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.

Product Details