Learn more Download now Shop now Browse your favorite restaurants Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more

on 14 January 2011
The quality of this controller just isn't good enough. Barely an hour and a half into playing Metal Gear Solid the left analogue stick was becoming sticky and jamming on. Caused a fair few player deaths and swear words from me. I wouldn't even give it to a child because it just doesn't work.

I suppose I could take the thing apart and see if I could apply some kind of lubrication tot eh sticky joystick, but that's not the point is it. I bought this as NEW.

If I were you I would find a better quality copy or stick with the official item.
20 people found this helpful