Having had iphones from the 3, to the 3gs, 4, 4s and now the 5, i have tried a lot of protectors out there and in all honesty i reckon these were some of the best to apply, i didnt have to mess about getting the bubbles out after i applied it, but as a tip i have put some instructions for it below which is step by step how i did it, but only took 2 minutes to complete:
1. Make sure there is no dust at all on the screen using the cleaning cloth.
2. Remove the Back cover of the protector to a quarter way down and line up at top, to the camera and the earpiece.
3. Using a credit card get rid of the air bubbles and hold it firmly but gently just above where the back is folded down to, this ensures the top bit stays stuck.
4. Whilst still holding as above, remove almost all of the backing plastic carefully, whilst moving slowly down with your card to get the bubbles out.
5. If any bubbles still showing go over with the card and squeeze them out the side of the protector.
6. Finally remove the whole backing and go over with front cover still in place (stops scratching of protector) to get rid of any remaining bubbles.
7. Remove front cover with care so it doesnt lift up the applied protector and rub any minor bubbles out with the cloth