Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Christmas with Elvis Learn more Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 13 January 2013
Hi, Last year I bought the first book (knitty gritty for absolute beginners) and I have knit almost all the projects of the first book.
So I was looking forward for the 2nd one. And now I have it, and wow, it's really next steps whith some more difficult projects but very easily explained!! So I've learnt how to knit in the round for example and have just finished a lovely hat!!

and I've knit a lot of Christmas Trees for my friends and family and I've started a cardigan I knit whilst I knit other 'little' projects, because a cardigan is a biiigggggg project (at least for me) so I thank Aneeta very much for the 1st and 2nd book!!!

I'm Spanish and my mother tongue is not English but no problem at all! It's all explained step by step. But if you haven't knit before I recomend you to start with the first one because you can soon be finishing a lot of projects proudly knitted by you!!!
0Comment| 28 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?