Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New album - Matt Terry Learn more Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 29 October 2005
I heard this late last night at a friend's flat, and couldn't speak from start to finish! Frighteningly good, this CD demands your attention and your heart, mainly because of the stark and haunting emotional vocals. That's not to say the music is not totally in-keeping, well executed and highly imaginative too.
I have no idea how I missed this CD before now, as I am a great fan of Massive Attack, but I thank heaven that I know about it now, and have ordered it today. I thoroughly recommend that you do the same - if you do, you are in for a real treat. I fully expect to be listening to this CD until the day I die and hopefully after that too, as this is truly music from heaven itself!
What's this?