Learn more Download now Browse your favorite restaurants Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more

on 4 June 2010
I am impressed with Solar SE 360 fountain. I must admit that I bought it tongue in cheek as I have had some bad experiences in the past with solar powered fountains. The SE 360 is amazing. Parts of my garden are secluded and therefore do not get the full sun. I have two pools in totally different locations and was so impressed with the first fountain that I ordered a second one for the other pool.
These fountains come with a 5m lead so there is plenty of scope for positioning the solar panel. The connectors are "screw" not "push and twist" which makes a positive connection. I have had a fountain with "push and twist" connectors which failed I would suspect that the wire inside had fractured.
The battery back up hAS AN ON/OFF switch, my only complaint is that it is difficult to tell if this is on or off, but this is only a minor detail.
The product arrived when scheduled.
100 people found this helpful