43 of 47 people found the following review helpful
Brilliant Nespresso machine,
Verified Purchase(What is this?)
This review is from: Nespresso XN300540 Pixie Coffee Machine by Krups - Titanium (Kitchen & Home)
I bought this to replace an ageing Krups Essenza model and I couldn't be more pleased.
- It warms up in 25 seconds (half the time of our last machine)
- The drip tray lifts up, so larger cups or mugs can be accommodated more easily
- It takes up slightly less space in the kitchen (than the last machine).
- I am also very pleased with the auto-power off feature. If left unattended (or forgotten) it switches itself off after 9 minutes. I confess I had a bad habit of leaving the old machine switched on when I was distracted with other things, so this is a particular bonus for me.
- The water tank only holds 0.7 litres. This is less than the last model, but good enough. When the tank runs low, red lights show by the espresso dispenser, so you know to refill before you try to make your drink.
I've had this machine two months now, and I am very pleased with it.