on 28 March 2014
I didn't get this from amazon as they didn't have it in stock on release date.

The player is excellent in my opinion. The interface is like the PS3, which probably most of you know already. It is very quick to boot up and plays DVD's and Blu-ray's perfectly without issue.

I have had no issue with online services, but I have only tried 2 or 3 of them. I watch a lot of stuff on "you tube" and this has worked perfectly well, even with HD.

The thing that really impressed me about this machine is the "super wi-fi". Let me expalin, with my wi-fi sky box, if the signal drops to near 30%, I get interuption/buffering with the video stream. However with this sony blu-ray player, the signal can drop to as low as 18% and I was still getting continuous un-interupted HD video streaming at 7.2Mb/s - that is pretty impressive !

I hear the other reviews with the bugs/issues, I think this is to be expected with a newly released gadget - I am sure most of these issues will be quickly resolved. Mine has already done an online software update.
0Comment| 16 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?