Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now flip flip flip Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more

on 15 November 2013
As said before this is my first smartphone. I made the choice after research and settled on the 1 mini. This feels and looks quality, like a functional design icon! I am still getting to grips with the phones full functions but I have managed quite well for a newbie. One thing to note is the non extendable storage which is fixed at 16gb but i tend to upload my photos to my laptop and cloud based storage so this is not an issue for me. I have had to put a rubber sleeve on my phone as it is very slippy and could be easily dropped!
I have quite poor eyesight but the screen color and clarity is great and one of the things I was most pleased with. I now only use my old laptop for looking at photos and the HTC 1 mini has replaced my laptop, camera, old phone in one beautiful piece of kit- great looking and functionality in one (mini) package!
37 people found this helpful