on 2 August 2013
I've had the monitor for around 3 hours or so now, and my first impressions are very, very good. I bought it primarily to play my Playstation 3 and Wii U, and as a backup 2nd monitor for my PC (Always been a fan of a smaller screen and couldn't justify buying a new TV.)

The image quality is of a very high standard. Black levels are on the money and the picture is beautifully sharp. I'm just using out of the box settings at the moment, and perfectly happy with them. Massive improvement over what I was playing on before.

If I had to nitpick; The stand is a little bit flimsy, a knock to the table can give it a bit of a wobble. You may need to hold the opposite side of the monitor if you want to use the menu system that is located under the bottom right hand side, as it can be a bit tricky to press the buttons when its wobbling a tad. The other thing to nitpick about is the sound. It's not bad by any stretch, but lacks any real bass and can sound a bit tinny when high.

Will give a more detailed review once I've spent a decent amount of time on it.
22 Comments| 3 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?