on 19 June 2013
I love my Doxie Go (see my review <a href="http://www.amazon.co.uk/review/R1KNA9P68U5G38/ref=cm_cr_rdp_perm">here</a>. But with portability comes limitations. If, like me you go on a scanning binge, the battery might not last the session. This is where the Doxie Go world comes into its own.

It has a 1.5m lead, and comes with UK, European, American and Australian/Japanese adapters. Realistically I'm not sure if I'd take my scanner on holidays with me (don't think the wife'd be happy), but for £8 this is good value for money.</p>
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink