on 25 October 2011
I absolutely loved Arkham Asylum apart from one thing. The fact that when I was 70% through the game my save game became corrupted and I had to reset. I was devastated.

Unfortunately it seems that the same problem exists with Arkham City. I've got to around 20% into the game, and when I last went to play my save game had disappeared.

The game itself however is superb. Truly atmospheric graphics, superb gameplay that makes you feel as though you're in a comic and a wonderful storyline.

Such a shame that the save functionality once again lets down this otherwise candidate for game of the year.
1414 Comments| 2 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?