on 8 May 2003
I just got this about an hour ago and I am currently listening to it as I write this.
In my opinion the album is quite a well rounded package. You have tracks from Linkin Park, Marilyn Manson and Rob Zombie to Oakenfold, Rage Against The Machine and P.O.D. I think the best tracks are the contributions from Rob Zombie and Oakenfold (I don't usually dig dance music, but there is something about this one I like).
It's a 2 CD set, CD 1 has the stuff I have already mentioned. CD 2 has 7 instrumental tracks (at this point I dunno if it is the entire score)
CD 2 also has some multimedia elements:
Animatrix Trailer
Final Flight of The Osiris Trailer
The Matrix Reloaded Trailer
Making of Enter The Matrix (the video game)
If you are a Matrix fan this will be another fine item to add to your collection. If you are into the whole alternative music scene, this might be worth a look. If you don't dig nu-metal then you should maybe look somewhere else.
What's this?