on 21 February 2012
Having played most of the other "first person shooter" games, I find Far Cry 2 to be the very best. I have had months and months of enjoyment playing this game at the most difficult setting (Infamous). For an old guy like me, it's a great excercise for the brain/reaction reflexes. I would recommend such PC games to other retired folk to keep their mental abilities working.
2016 update. Unfortunately this game won't play on Windows 10 desk top pc so I had my computer guy build me a laptop to the required specification. My laptop now plays other games that won't play on Windows 10 (i.e. Tiger Woods golf game and Far Cry 1) I also have connected my laptop to my 40" tv so enjoy big screen action.
What's this?