on 22 January 2012
well lets start with the odd/bad bits...yes its stretched and your imagination needs to pull a bit sometimes on what a nearly birthing woman can do and how much pain a human body can withstand....
BUT
this is a work of fiction.... I hope! we are not reading a real crime story!
McGlade had me giggling, Herb I wanted to cuddle... fully understood JD and wish I was a strong as she is.... luckily I have a great man like Phinn who loves me otherwise I would have jealous!
It really does tie up some loose ends and you do think you have worked it all out, then it bites you in the rump again with another weird twist....
as for the unbelievable things that ppl do to each other... unfortunately this could be true... watch Hotel Rwanda or read about the slave trade....(just 2 that stick out in my mind).
great thriller and horror all in one....
makes me want to read by the authors and the characters....
would recommend highly!
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.