on 29 November 2011
I liked the idea of the book: highlander, time travel, romance and snow (yes, I love snow) but unfortunately I found this story a bit of a miss. It starts off really sad with a death of a loved one and some really emotional scenes; if that is your sort of thing I think you will love this, but I read to escape the stress of real life. I found that it set the tone for the rest of the book. The story chugged along without engaging me and I was pleased to finally get to the end.

The part of the story that I think would have been interesting, the highlander finding himself in the future after time traveling and having to get used to a new way of living, wasn't described at all, which I found disappointing.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink