on 21 November 2011
It's been a while since I read a book that captured my attention as much as Sophie Nicholls's The Dress. When I wasn't reading it, I found myself thinking about the characters and what they were going to do next. I kept wondering who Fabbia really was, what had happened to Enzo and how Ella would turn out. I wasn't disappointed.

The writing is beautiful, sensuous and literary, but the story is a dynamic page turner. Often the two don't go together, but Sophie Nicholls achieves this communion seamlessly. The clothes are fabulous! This novel makes me want to dress more beautifully. It also makes me want to know more about its characters. There's too much life in them to be confined to just one novel. I look forward to further tales of these wonderful women.
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.