on 7 January 2013
I have loved all of the Rough Riders series, and Gone Country is no exception. Great storytelling, sexy and romantic, those McKay/West cowboys are seriously HOT! I adored Gavin, he may be a Daniels, but he's all McKay! I liked that he and Rielle were a bit older, and although I wasn't sure about Rielle to start with I warmed to her as she and Gavin got more involved. Hopefully we will hear more about Sierra & Boone, and Rory in the future.

These are not stand alone books, Gone Country is number 14 in a planned series of 16, with Dalton McKay up next (May 2013 hopefully). Lorelei has achieved something special, keeping each story fresh and so sexy, and creating characters that we care about. I love catching up with members of the McKay/West clan with each new book. They feel like old friends, and although I can't wait for the next book it will be a very sad day when this series comes to an end!

I will just have to read them all again!
|0Comment|Report abuse| Permalink