on 27 June 2007
I've found this book useful in that it has introduced me to a new way of eating, but the recipes are somewhat limited in that there's rather too much emphasis on tofu and goat's cheese, neither of which I can eat. Also, the indexing hasn't been done very efficiently which often means that looking for a recipe involves hunting through the book rather than simply going to the index.

The author claims that appetite dimishes after a couple of weeks but I haven't found that, and in fact I've found that when I feel hunger, it comes on very suddenly and can make me feel decidedly unwell, not something I've experienced before.

I am losing weight, slowly, which is as it should be, but whether I'll stick with this book for much longer is open to question.
22 Comments| 37 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?