on 10 December 2010
After being taken to one of your restaurants, I quickly snapped up your first book and have cooked most of the delicious things inside.... so when the second book came out I was soooooo hungry for more!

There are so many recipes which cover every aspect of cooking. after owning the book for 3 days, I have managed to cook something from it everyday. There are so many great ideas, without being complicated or expensive! You have reignited my store cupboard and given new life to my everyday cooking.... I no long wait for something special at the weekend, I can now have it everyday!

Thanks Leon, I can't wait for book 3!!!
What's this?