on 20 March 2013
Tested these on an XC mountain bike ride which involved some light rain and me falling off sideways in a forest into some gloopy sodden mud/clay twice, putting my hand right into the stuff both times in a bid to stop the fall !

The gloves did the job and my hands remained dry, even caked in mud.

I got home and had to give the bike a serious hosedown with my hosepipe that leaks/sprays out sideways near the top. I had to be standing a good 15 minutes spraying the bike with my right hand glove receiving a constant soaking. The glove stood up to this very well, I only finally could feel some water seeping through literally as I was finishing off.

These gloves therefore should stand up to a good few hours outdoors in the rain. Very impressed with this, very happy.
|0Comment|Report abuse| Permalink