on 6 April 2013
I've gone through a fair few phones. I've shelled out a fair amount of cash. Those days are over. I thought this time I just want a phone that makes calls, receives calls and will wake me up in the morning! This phone makes calls, receives calls and wakes me up in the morning! I do not want it to tell me what time the next bus is, I do not want it to play my entire music collection, I do not want it to make me a cup of tea and some crumpets.

This is a basic, simple to use, easy to navigate mobile phone for those who want simplicity. It has all the basics including call logs, screen lock, calendar, memo, calc, convertor, timer, stopwatch, torch light and the all important alarm clock! Simplicity in its purist form for people who have had enough of all the expensive gimmicks, ideal for kids and oldies alike. 8 quid from Argos. Good job Samsung.
77 Comments| 202 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?