on 4 February 2014
I bought this program to replace my earlier version of Office that was no longer supported by Microsoft and did not run well on my 64 bit PC. Installation was straightforward but getting used to the new facilities took overly long. I guess that there are some users who will delight in all the new capabilities but for those of us who essentially only require a set of programs that will facilitate the efficient running of a small business, Office 2010 is overly complicated and as a result I had to spend much time adjusting to the new facilities and setting things up to allow me to use the program with a degree of ease. For me many of the included capabilities will not be used - others of course will have different needs. But the price was good and as I did not wish to subscribe to a program that carried an annual fee and the risk that Microsoft will change matters continually, this was an adequate solution.
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.